Admin Application

Go down

Admin Application

Post  Click th on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Ingame Name: Click This
How long have you played?: Ive just started faenisara has recommended me to play (Owner)
Do you have MSN or Skype? No but i do have a windows live account. my email is emoteph-z@Live.com
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Do you have any experience as a Mod or GM? Yes i have experience in coding, being an admin, being a mod, being an owner, and making/ coding my own server.
Why should we give you Mod/GM?: Well if im wrong or incorrect I would like to be an admin and I think I should be an admin because im very helpful with ideas and with suggestions..
Do you have any experience in Java coding?: A little bit of experience.But i have coded a server before.
In 2 or 3 sentences, tell us how you would help Ragescape become a better server:
I will devote the time i have to the server. I will try my best to stop abusers, hackers, ddosing around this server, i will stop all scamms and , hackers. I will follow every rule, I will be a fair admin if im chosen (even if im not chosen) . I love to help out. Im not an abuser, and im friendly.

Click th

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum